Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pretty, Little Tea Parties

Woohoo!  One more day till Friday--and then the weekend!:)  And I'm so excited because this weekend I'm having a little tea party with one of my neighbours! {If you missed that story you can catch up here!}  And since we're having our get together the Saturday before Valentine's Day, I thought I'd make it {yep you guessed it!} a Valentine's Tea Party!  So, naturally I've been on Pinterest {I have no idea what I did before this little gem of a site and if you need an invite just email me!} trying to come up with some cute, heart shaped cookie recipes and I've stumbled across some gorgeous tea parties that I just had to share with you all!  They may be a little over the top for my two-person tea party, but how cute would they be for a Bridal/Baby Shower--or even just a get together with the girls!

Gorgeous Pink and Yellow Tea Party 

Quirky, Alice and Wonderland Tea Party by Jessica Claire Photography

Exquisite, Joy de Vivre Styled Tea Party by Shannon Jayne Photography 

So pretty, right?!  My favourite is definitely the last one by Joy de Vivre--she does phenomenal work!  What are you lovelies up to this weekend?  Any fun Valentine's Day plans?

Happy Thursday!

Jillian Nicole


7 comments:

  1. What beautiful tea parties. I would love to be able to have a tea party someday soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that playful china in the last photo. can't wait to build off my traditional set and get some fun, colorful pieces one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding? a little old lady would LOVE all of that - she'd be so touched! it's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect are these images?! I adore the tablescaping. What a fun soiree this will be! I hope you share pictures with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so fun!! A garden tea party complete with vintage plates and sundresses galore is my dream bridal shower :) Here's my inspiration... prepare to shriek! :) http://iloveswmag.com/2011/07/06/southern-tea-bridal-shower-by-the-schultzes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH, I LOVE IT!!:) Those little hats are just too cute!!!:)

      Delete
  6. I'm in love with all of these, especially the last one... those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete