Monday, April 16, 2012

"Cute as a Button" Baby Shower: Sneak Peek

Claudia Rose Carter Photography

Happy Monday, Lovelies! Hope you all are getting back into the swing of things after a great weekend!

Many of you were following along as I was planning my Sister-in-Law's baby shower {if you missed any of the posts you can catch up here, here, here, here, and here} Well, the other day, I had a gorgeous surprise in my inbox from the super sweet, and crazy talented, Claudia Rose Carter!  And, while, I can't show you all the beautiful pictures she took of the day, I did want to share a little sneak peek! It was such a fun day getting to celebrate my Sister-in-Law and soon-to-be niece {I'm pushing for the name Sophia, but we'll see!:)} and they scored some major cool gifts--baby girls have such cute clothes!

Oh, and if you guys have any great, baby girl names, feel free to pass them along! We were flipping through baby name books while they were visiting us, but we could definitely use some creative help!:)
Have a lovely day, bloggettes, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!:)



xoxo

Jillian Nicole

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney ! I am loving that name for a girl right now :) And those cakes are uber cute ... i might do some baking this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, a girl! I bet you are going to spoil her :) Hope to see the rest of the pictures soon--this preview is such a tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The buttons are too cute!!!!! I'd share my favorite baby girl names, but I'm gonna be like you and say I don't want anyone to steal my beautiful ideas. However based on the title of your blog I feel like I'm required to share =]

    When I have a girl (not if) she will be named Abigail Joy. If the Lord blesses me with a second girl I will name her Lily.... because I love that verse in the Bible that talks about us being more beautiful than the lilies because we are children of God. OK, so don't steal my names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dunno if this is too late, but my favorite girl name is Kennedy! Definitely naming my little girl that.. well, if I ever have one :P

    ReplyDelete