Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Found: The Wedding Reporter

Polly Alexandre Photography via The Wedding Reporter

Last week, Emma Woodhouse launched her new site, The Wedding Reporter.  For some of you, you may be wondering, what is a wedding reporter? I had the same thought when I heard about it a few months ago and who better to explain than Emma in her own words:


How cool is that, huh?! You invite her into your wedding, let her experience the whole day just like a guest, and then, at the end, you receive a beautiful book of all the days joyous happenings! I would have jumped at this when we were getting married! I've never heard of a service like this in the States before, but I think it would totally be a hit! One more keepsake to have of the most exciting day of your life!:)

Check out The Wedding Reporter here, and read a few excerpts from Emma's past weddings here on The Wedding Reporter Blog!

What do you lovelies think--would you want a narrarated story of your day??? 


xoxo

Jillian Nicole


2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Wow - I'm blown away, what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the loveliest idea! i would absolutely love to have this at my wedding... one day :) xx

    ReplyDelete