Friday, December 28, 2012

SMP Feature + Happy New Year

London New Year's Eve Shoot + Film on Style Me Pretty
Well I am definitely still walking on cloud nine after yesterday's amazing feature on Style Me Pretty! It was such a wonderful project to be involved with and I just don't think I can adequately put into words how thankful I am to Erin of BerinMade for asking me to come on-board + letting me run wild w/ ideas--thanks so much for trusting me, hun!:)

The whole reason for the shoot was to highlight Erin's amazing new product, Love Stamps.  
They're perfect for the DIY Bride; allowing her to create an entire invitation suite with stamps, which she can then hold onto as a lovely, wedding keepsake!

Thanks so much again to the fabulous group of artists who worked so hard on this project: Ed Osborn Photography, BerinMade Stationery, I Do Films,The Cake Parlour, Suzy + Moony {our stunning couple!}, all of the wonderful people at Fat of the Land, Blackburn Bridal, and Masterpiece by Carla Ramsey
You're all so outrageously talented!!!:)

You can see the full feature right here on SMP!

***

Goodness me, where has this year gone? It feels like just yesterday I was hemming + hawing about starting up a blog and now, all of a sudden, it's been a whole 365 days {just about!}!

2012 has been one of my favorite years so far: rejoiced with my Husband over 1 year of marriage, started up this blog + found a really fun/supportive community of people, moved to a new country, Mimi Nicole Events was born, learned to cook {somewhat!}, had my first feature on Style Me Pretty, hosted my first Thanksgiving, got stuck in at a new church, celebrated with my husband as he completed his Masters in History, met the most amazing people through the wedding industry + worked on some amazing projects, gained a crazy new appreciation for Skype, fell in love with my Husband again and again, planned + executed my first wedding, learned just how true Proverbs 19:21 really is, and most importantly, learned more and more about the Lord's everlasting grace!

Whew, what a year! I would love to hear your favorite moments from this past year!  

Hope you're all enjoying your last days of 2012 and looking forward to what 2013 has in store!

xo

Jillian Nicole


16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jillian! 2012 really was an amazing year for you! I hope that 2013 is just as wonderful, if not more so! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY TO ALL OF THESE THINGS! can't wait to see you in the States :) hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good moments in 2012 -- too many to count! But I know my favorite moment in 2013 will be welcoming you and Edward back to the U.S. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Love that I really will see you soon! xo

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to you!! What a big year for you! Can't wait to see what's in store for you in 2013. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sweet Shannon! I've loved meeting you this year and getting to see behind the scenes of SRE on your blog!:) Happy New Year to you, too! xo

      Delete
  5. Great feature on SMP! I love the color palette and the confetti bar is such a fun idea!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So SO excited for you. I just loved the feature-- stunning! Love the two thousand thirteen sign. How'd you do that?! One of my favorite verses as well. So glad to have you as a sister in Christ and fellow prettiness obsessed gal :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being featured! The shoot was lovely. ADORE the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So sweet of you to say! Hope you've had a wonderful first day of 2013! xo

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful 2012 it was!! I am still thrilled about your gorgeous SMP feature--all that praise from Abby Larson is SO deserved! Can't wait to see what you have coming up in 2013 :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! You're the sweetest! xo

      Delete
  9. That's wonderful!!!

    xx
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Camryn! And thanks for stopping by Mimi Nicole today! Hope you're having a great start to 2013! xo

      Delete
  10. Hooray, Jillian! What an amazing year 2012 was for you. Here's to making more amazing things happen in 2013 :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete